CNC wood turning with the High-Z / “Shaping”
The „Shaping Kit“ of CNC-STEP turns your High-Z into a CNC lathe/turnery machine ideal for Wood tuning. In a few minutes you can easily convert your machine.
We have not been able to find a CNC lathe at a reasonable price anywhere. What was closer but bridging this gap in the market?
One more thing in advance: All those who have looked for a CNC turning machine, can now take advantage of turning with our CNC milling machines, and turn up to approx. 500 mm length and approx. 70 mm diameter CNC-controlled by means of our software ConstruCAM-3D, as the software is taking care of the contour input and the G code construction.
No additional programming needed !
All portal milling machines upgradeable !
Our „Shaping Kit“ includes all necessary turnery parts:
- Drive-strong buffing motor by Fein, Ltd. and Würth, Ltd. (description see above (PDF)),
- Tailstock with live centre and 50 mm quill trolley
- Three jaw chuck up to 80 mm external diameter (illustration in the underneath “Turnery on Wood”-section still shows the smaller chuck, which we do not sell anymore, new pictures, see on the left), incl. applicable
- V2A adapter holder for the buffing motor / applicable to horizontal and vertical position and
- Aluminium adapter flange for the chuck
- Additional safety clamp ring for the buffing motor
- T slot panel of 730 mm length included
- Reinforcing strip 60 x 60
- 14 T slot stones and one
- Special milling drill of 6 mm diameter and 32 mm cut length for wood.
Description of drive motor:
One of the lightest in its classification. With only 2.3 kg it is one of the lightest angle polishing machines in its range – thus having an optimal weight-to-power ratio.
- Long, slim handhold
- Innovative switch conception
- HIGH POWER MOTOR and speed reduction
- Twin-bearing of the main bracket
- 900 – 2700!!! Rev./min.
More Power, less Weight.
- The Würth PM 200 E will not collapse even under high grinding pressure. HIGH POWER MOTOR with a two-gear speed reduction reaches a speed torque that usually reach only big polishing machines, even though this machine simply weights 2.3 kg.
Working without interruption.
- The Würth PM 200 E does not overheat even at uninterrupted duty. The gear head remains cool. Therefore the sometimes annoying overload warning does not need to be considered as well as costly interruptions during processing. Furthermore variations in the number of revolutions during strain periods are a thing of the past.
Perfect starting speed.
- The Würth PM 200 E always starts with the lowest revolution of 900 rev./min. (Important for turning with our High-Z CNC milling machine).