The milling operating costs are extremely low here: Quills cost about 3-4 euro per piece and stand about 3-5 large images in granite.
A photo with the size of 300 x 230 mm requires a processing time of 40-50 minutes approximately. Pictures of 15 x 10 cm are already in about 12-15 minutes.
The innovation for all stone, natural stone companies, stone processing, tombstones, monument design, etc.
Ideal for tombstones and memorials, as well as glass engravings in finest quality.
Below will find quite a few videos to GranitoGrav applications in glass, granite, bottles, glasses, etc. !
Engravers operating principle of GranitoGrav:
In the spindle recording of grinding head with a brushless motor driven each grinding tool of 2, 35 mm shank can be used.
The photo or the graphics are processed so dragging.
All gray scale in the photo is taken into account and regulated the pressure of the grinding tool via a special electronic system and the software so that lighter and darker areas are generated in the material to be processed, which ultimately represent a photo.
Also, vector graphics, fonts, etc. can be engraved.
We keep ready a font package with Gothic, Greek and Russian fonts (total 230 fonts) for you!
This can be even different completed and engraved in different shades of gray.
Applications of GranitoGrav:
- Stone carvings
Granite photo engraving
- Glass engraving
- Grave-stone design
- Generation of inscriptions in materials
- Mirror editing (for the purpose of back lighting of motifs in back lighting of the mirror)
- Gift items
- Promotional items
and much more…
- Processor: not lower than Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz.
- RAM: no less than 1024 MB (4096MB). be recommended )
- Space: not less than 20 GB, NTFS – file system is required.
- Video card: ATI/NVidia and not less than 256 MB video memory.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / Windows XP.
- Another: USB 2.0 is required