Kress 1050-FME-1 wood router
Due to its continuous adjustable number of revolutions starting with 5000 rev./min., this motor can be greatly applied for all applications on Plexiglas, plastics, PVC, etc., as those materials start to melt at a number of revolutions of 10,000 rev./min. when using cheaper milling tools. This results in a milling degrade and a minimum of quality.
Also the motor is extremely silent (at 5000 rev./min. only 74 dB), thus applicable in your cellar without disturbing your neighbours.
A video on the milling motor and its sound level
- MAXX-Power engine 1050 watts ( 1.4 HP )
- Slimmest design for best ergonomics
- Solid shaft electronic control for constand achievement and number of revolutions
- Gentle approach and current surge limitation
- Armared coil of the engine vagainst dust and particle infestation
- Steel engine flange with double stocking for higher milling forces
- Spindle lock for easy changig of the milling tools
- Electronic overload protection prevebts an overheating of the engine
- Switching off carbon brush condustors for the protection of the engine
- To the drive suitably by bending waves
- Mains cable with patent Quick catch and 4m rubber inlet. In the lengths of 4 and 6 meters as accessories available.
- max.1050 Watts ( 1.4 HP )
- Idling speed 5.000…25.000 1/min.
- Clamping device 8 mm
- Clamping neck-Ø 43 mm
- weight 1,7 kg
- Super quiet, only 74dB at 5,000 1/min!
Scope of delivery:
- Kress milling motor 1050-FME-1
- Precision clamp 8 mm